This day is almost over. And it wasn't totally crazy, thank the Lord.
Let's just hope I can get through tomorrow and it will be smooth sailing from there (barring any huge flu revelations occurring over the weekend.) I'm excited to get to have my early birthday dinner with the 'rents and sister, do some shopping, and hopefully get a pedicure with some girlfriends. I am in desperate need of some R & R. Let's just hope the meteorologists (or as I like to call them, weather guessers), are wrong about the rainy outlook for the next few days. I sure could stand some sunshine in this mug. It's been a rather gloomy week in pig flu land.
Soo....in other words,
McMeans out.
LOL... are you channeling Ryan Seacrest? :)
ReplyDeletePig flu land... you are a crack up. Did you decide if you wanted to go junking on Saturday. Holla!