Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crazy.

So much has gone in the past few days there's no way to even catch anyone up - so I'm not going to try. My field of work has been crazy of late and I'm already ready for it to die down. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

In the past few days, I have been stressed, tired, frustrated, angry, extremely angry, and sad. I have been running a million miles a minute at times. I have come in early, stayed late, worked through lunch. But I'm OK with that. I knew that what my job would be like in an emergency and I'm glad I stepped up to the challenge.

I am also so glad that I've had an opportunity to see what I can do. I have been able to be a part of some pretty cool things in the past few days, and to see plans and hard work finally come to fruition. And I know that the cool things I'm doing aren't from me. God has given me those wonderful gifts, and I'm so glad that I'm able to use them to do some good.

So....it's been a trying and crazy past few days, but there are good parts as well. I see I'm capable of doing so much more than I would think possible - because of God. And that's a good thing to be reminded of.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very dedicated and talent person. God knew how bright you could shine and that's why He gave you those traits. It's your time to shine girlie.

    ReplyDelete