I am now 23 weeks pregnant and getting more excited every day to meet my little girl (not quite yet though - keep baking away, little princess.) I've been able to actually feel her moving around the last month and it's so exciting to know she's in there and growing. I'm excited our little girl will have cousins her age to play with, and I hope she knows that many people are praying for her and anxiously awaiting her arrival.
It's been especially heartwarming to see my dad react to the excitement of his first grandchild. He goes to garage sales, consignment shops, and clothing sales to buy things for her. He spends a lot of time to try to find good bargains to make sure his house is ready for her to visit. I know that he and my mother will be awesome grandparents.
I know that January will be here before I know it, but for now I'm thoroughly enjoying the excitement of being pregnant. I only wish that meant sleeping was easier. While I do get more tired in a shorter amount of time, I haven't been sleeping well these past few weeks. I have a pregnancy pillow to try and help keep me on my side at night to sleep (the preferred position, according to my OBGYN), but I feel so confined by it that sometimes I have to throw it on the floor in the middle of the night in disgust. (It also makes me overheat at times.) Then I end up sleeping on my back and getting charley horses from you-know-where. But, if that's the most I have to worry about, it's a small price to pay. :)
Awww... Sarah, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet this little princess of yours and hopefully she can spend at least a little bit of time at the crazy Mott house. My heart just fills up thinking about all the great times you and B have ahead of you. Enjoy every moment of it sweetie, you both deserve it more than anyone else I know. Love you!
ReplyDelete