Monday, August 10, 2009

Blessed!

I think it's fair to say that I've been pretty lacking in the creativity department lately. It's been months since I've even logged into Blogger. Funny thing, how time flies when you're havin' fun.

Here's some of the things that have been going on in my little life:

- In April, Brent and I found out we were going to be parents! I can't wait for our little McBaby to show his/her face to the world!

- I turned 29. Shudder.

- We helped a dear friend of mine move into his first house. I'm so glad we got to be even a tiny part of his big day!

- We've been to the lake only twice this summer, but they've both been awesome times with great friends and family.

- Brent and I were blessed with another new niece, Hayden Elizabeth. We have another niece, Rilynn Mae, coming in September!

- Brent's beautiful cousin Brianna got married a few weeks ago to her wonderful husband Jesse. It was such an honor for Brent to be able to read Scripture verses at the ceremony. Bri was as beautiful as always and it was great to see the entire family spiffed up!

I know there's more I'm missing but I feel so blessed to live the life I do! I have a great family and great friends!

-

1 comment: